We cannot have our cake and eat it too? Yet that is how we approach our life before God, wanting the things of God and then living by the fleshly nature instead in a spiritual walk. Grace is nothing without Repentance, the act of turning away from the desires of the flesh and following God’s way and purposes. What God seeks a broken loving heart that leads us into faithful obedience of His word and that we take control over our flesh to overcome this world and enter into His.To invite Jesus into your heart and never repent (turn away) from sin is just fooling ourselves. God knows our hearts, motives and desires before we do. Romans 2:4Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance? 2 Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death. Matthew 9:13″But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” Luke 15:7 I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance” Luke 24:47″and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem” Acts 11:18 When they heard these things they became silent; and they glorified God, saying, “Then God has also granted to the Gentiles repentance to life.” Acts 19:4″Then Paul said, “John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.” Acts 20:21testifying to Jews, and also to Greeks, repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM GOD IS AT HAND!
- Forgiveness is letting go of your hurts. When you forgive another you are releasing your burdens. Jesus said my... fb.me/yvGBtnNL 3 months ago
- Acts 19:11-20 “And God was doing extraordinary miracles by the hands of Paul, so that even handkerchiefs or... fb.me/5yCXMhrIt 4 months ago
- Faith thrives in the world of the unknown. When you can use your fleshly senses (sight sound smell taste touch)... fb.me/vPHrmmJf 5 months ago
- fb.me/yitt5HJC 5 months ago
- fb.me/zit806hW 5 months ago
- What would this world be liked if every believer would walk and by Godly Principles 5 months ago
- God inhabits the praises of His people You want to draw close to God then light the incense of your praise.... fb.me/1ebI8qj3n 5 months ago
- “"Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have... fb.me/wpAcYMcP 5 months ago
- Matthew 9. A couple of blind men asked Jesus if he could heal them? Jesus asked them Do you believe that I... fb.me/2iEmeM7lm 5 months ago
- Godly principal 10234. Love is critical to a right relationship with God. God is love. You will know my... fb.me/8bJIZh1SW 6 months ago
- Godly Principles #94 God is our source of food through the successful harvesting of our crops, providing rain and protection of the land we till.
- Godly Principles # 93 God gives us grace so we can show others forgiveness and grace to them.
- GODLY PRINCIPLES #92 Renew Your Mind To Be Positive
- GODLY PRINCIPLES #91 Money Is Not Your Security nor is your worth found in your bank statement. It is found in the value of who you are created by God
- Godly Principles #90 Jesus said and then raised from the dead. We can believe and trust His