God gives us freedom to be RESPONSIBLE for how we will live in this life and for all eternity. To often we are irresponsible in our approach to life and God. We have to take responsibilities for our actions by choosing right (holiness) from wrong (immorality). We have to accept the call of salvation unto grace and take responsibility for our eternal life. We are responsible to These responsibilities include our parents, son/daughter, spouse, employer/employee, and our communities. Genesis 39:22 So the warden put Joseph in charge of all those held in the prison, and he was made responsible for all that was done there. Leviticus 5:1“‘If anyone sins because they do not speak up when they hear a public charge to testify regarding something they have seen or learned about, they will be held responsible” Leviticus 5:17″If anyone sins and does what is forbidden in any of the Lord’s commands, even though they do not know it, they are guilty and will be held responsible” Luke 11:50 Therefore this generation will be held responsible for the blood of all the prophets that has been shed since the beginning of the world 51from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all” 1 Corinthians 7:24″Brothers and sisters, each person, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation they were in when God called them” Acts 6:3 Brothers and sisters, choose seven men from among you who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will turn this responsibility over to them” 1 Chronicles 9:26 But the four principal gatekeepers, who were Levites, were entrusted with the responsibility for the rooms and treasuries in the house of God” Nehemiah 10:35 “We also assume responsibility for bringing to the house of the Lord each year the firstfruits of our crops (TITHES AND OFFERINGS) and of every fruit tree” Numbers 3:38 Moses and Aaron and his sons were to camp to the east of the tabernacle, toward the sunrise, in front of the tent of meeting. They were responsible for the care of the sanctuary on behalf of the Israelites. Anyone else who approached the sanctuary was to be put to death. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BODY, MIND AND SOUL.
With Freedom Comes Responsibility to Choose Right Over Wrong
- Greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world. Sealed in the Holy Spirit set free of the flesh 1 week ago
- Want to start a business and not sure what today? Contact us about our new StartUp training based in Godly Principles 1 month ago
- We about to release our new training classes for business leadership, management and business development all based… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Forgiveness is letting go of your hurts. When you forgive another you are releasing your burdens. Jesus said my... fb.me/yvGBtnNL 8 months ago
- Acts 19:11-20 “And God was doing extraordinary miracles by the hands of Paul, so that even handkerchiefs or... fb.me/5yCXMhrIt 9 months ago
- Faith thrives in the world of the unknown. When you can use your fleshly senses (sight sound smell taste touch)... fb.me/vPHrmmJf 10 months ago
- fb.me/yitt5HJC 10 months ago
- fb.me/zit806hW 10 months ago
- What would this world be liked if every believer would walk and by Godly Principles 10 months ago
- God inhabits the praises of His people You want to draw close to God then light the incense of your praise.... fb.me/1ebI8qj3n 10 months ago
- Godly Principles #94 God is our source of food through the successful harvesting of our crops, providing rain and protection of the land we till.
- Godly Principles # 93 God gives us grace so we can show others forgiveness and grace to them.
- GODLY PRINCIPLES #92 Renew Your Mind To Be Positive
- GODLY PRINCIPLES #91 Money Is Not Your Security nor is your worth found in your bank statement. It is found in the value of who you are created by God
- Godly Principles #90 Jesus said and then raised from the dead. We can believe and trust His